One that not only looks after your accounting needs but who also helps you to achieve your business goals – one who listens and gives you the support you need?
Yes, that is exactly what we offer all our clients. Whether you are a personal tax client, starting up or running an existing business we emphasise the importance of working together. We take the time to listen to you, to understand your business, and your business needs.
Explore our website and see how we can work for you then click on the link to book your free no obligation meeting.
We offer a free no-obligation meeting. Arrange one now by clicking on the button below, fill in your details and we will contact you to arrange a time and date.
Alternatively ring us on 01275 853666.
All fees are by negotiation and where possible will be agreed in advance for services to be provided.
Charge-out rates vary depending on the qualifications, skills and experience of the person that the work demands.
- As a general guide personal tax preparation and on-line filing starts from £200;
- Add to the above a profit & loss account without balance sheet and you are looking at around £300;
- Full sole trader accounts or partnership accounts and returns start from around £400
- And limited companies from £500.
Due to the rigors of compliance, money laundering regulations etc. we reserve the right to charge a set-up fee, this is usually applied where there are more than three partners or directors involved or you are an overseas client, and you will be notified in advance.
Methods of Payment
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Standing Orders can be set up for monthly payments