Do you want an accountant that cares about your business?
Do you want someone you can trust to take some of the number crunching and stress off your hands?
Do you want an accountant that not only gives you advice but assistance in fulfilling that advice?
Business Assist is a three tiered service offering you the expertise and ease of in-house accounting without having to pay the £30,000+ salary of a financial manager.
By listening to our clients we have developed a service that provides you with a bespoke accounting approach. Below is an outline of what we offer at each level – however together we will tailor the service to your business needs.
Assist Level 1 – Outsourcing Service
Outsource as much or as little as you like we can take the pressure off you and complete your weekly/monthly/quarterly
- Invoicing and credit control
Assist Level 2 – Data Interpretation Service
Assist Level 1 – Outsourcing Service Plus –
- Detailed debtors and creditors schedule
- Ratio & variance analysis
- Business analysis
Assist Level 3 – Financial Director Service
Assist Level 1 Outsourcing Service Plus Assist Level 2 Data Interpretation Service Plus –
- Present analysis to you at monthly/quarterly meetings and discuss actions to be taken providing assistance with fulfilment
- Presence at board meetings if required
- Assistance with presentation of data to support financial applications
Each Assist Level includes :-
For Limited Companies
- Production of statutory accounts
- Company tax return
- Corporate tax computation
- Online filing and confirmation of tax liability
Companies House Compliance
- Production and filing of abbreviated accounts and
- Company annual return
- Production and maintenance of statutory books, dividend records and minutes
For Partnerships and Sole Traders
- Production of final annual accounts
- Completion of partnership and individual tax returns and tax computations
- Online filing of returns
- Production of annual accounts
- Filing of accounts and annual return with Companies House
- Producing schedules of profit/loss for partner’s individual tax returns
Fees vary depending on the level of assistance required but can start from as little as £250 per month.
For further information or to arrange a free no-obligation meeting contact us by:-
Phone – 01275 853666
Or click on the no-obligation meeting button above fill in your details and we will get back to you.