Accountancy Services to Business Start Ups
At Neil Houghton Accounting we have helped many of our clients through the process of starting up and have found that being involved with the client from the start enables us to build a strong relationship and understanding of the client and their business, giving us the knowledge to help them develop and grow the business to its full potential.
Having been in business for over twenty five years we have seen a lot of new businesses succeed and some fail. Over the years we have built up a portfolio of services that we are able to offer our clients in order for them to be successful:
- Advice on organisational structure i.e. should you trade as a sole trader or Limited company
- Set up VAT registration
- A guide on how to account for VAT i.e. timing of VAT returns
- Identify appropriate banking services/financing
- Register the business with HMRC – Inland Revenue
- Advice on paying the correct National Insurance
- Set up/ management of payroll
- Set up/ management of record keeping in order to meet statutory requirements
Once set up we then want to be able to help you grow; look at our Business Assist section to see how we can support you through the development of your business.